02-01-22 Mayhem to Miracles- Meet the Miracle Authors
Do you believe in miracles? Kat Kanavos interviews Mayhem to Miracles: Sacred Stories of Transformational Hope authors Diane Vich and Mehdi Bouneb as they Kick-Off the third bestselling Mayhem to Miracles Book Launch. Diane returns from book 2 Crappy to Happy to conclude her story of Child Abuse.
Yes! Miracles are Real! And the book Mayhem to Miracles: Sacred Stories of Transformational Hope proves it. Grab your box of tissues and join us as we cry and laugh our way through the real-life stories of everyday miracles. Hope is the shining beacon that can change the course of illness, abuse, the future, love, and our lives. Miracles go hand-in-hand with hope. Experience modern-day miracles as these authors move through the mayhem of physical challenges, abusive relationships, addictions, lost and found love, and more.
Diane Vich- COVID RN-Anxiety, pain, and symptoms used to control my life. Holistic remedies, hypnosis, nutrition, and fitness helped establish a BALANCE in my body to enable healing and relief. You can THRIVE again. https://dianevich.com
Mehdi Bouneb is a thirty-year-old citizen of the world. Today, he pursues his dream of becoming a shaman while continuing his Master’s in Counseling Psychology. His purpose is to open a healing home centered around shamanism and addiction counseling to help people from all walks of life heal from their traumas. https://twitter.com/mehdi_boun?lang=de
Mehdi Bouneb Story Title: A Significant Fork
Synopsis: Mehdi Bouneb began to question his entire life. What’s the point anymore? Is there one? If there was, he was blowing right past it with copious amounts of drugs. The card he never thought he’d draw had now become his reality. Rock bottom was inevitable. How did he get to this point?
Quote: One path illuminated itself while the other remained in the dark.
- My mind, body, heart, and soul had gotten numb to the point where I’d lost every part of myself. My addictions to marijuana, cocaine, LSD, MDMA, and nicotine—or “my girls,” as I called them—could no longer provide me with solace in my pathetic existence. I needed something to push me over the edge and into the pit of eternal death.
- Sobriety! Can that even be possible, given that I was powerless in the face of my girls? When I researched success stories from former addicts, I realized that traditional rehab could be an option, but I was quickly deterred by the expense. I needed another way.
- Though Las Vegas was the grounds of my rock bottom, I refused to let that be my last memory of my time in Sin City. Instead, I chose to stay and rebuild my image. How did I get here? Well, I found my purpose in life, and that purpose is to help people heal from their traumas.
Diane Vich Story Title: How COVID Triggered A Miracle
Synopsis: Writing a story during the COVID pandemic triggers the miracle of memory and the strength to confront and share her repressed child abuse with her family.
Quote: As a nurse, I know that during high-stress situations, it is normal for sex drive to diminish and physical health issues to arise.
- It was finally time for me to share my gut-wrenching child abuse story with my family. It all began when my Crappy to Happy book came in the mail, and I re-read my story. Forgotten memories and painful reality set in. My difficult decision spun me into an emotional defense mechanism; stress-induced amnesia.
- “I just knew I had to tell my story to support children facing hardships they also couldn’t emotionally comprehend, especially when they emerged from being locked down with their abusers. I will be here for them.”
- However, I am truly grateful for each and every hardship I faced on my journey because it all made me the woman I am today. My mayhem did not destroy me. It was cathartic and made me stronger. And that is one of my many miracles. Writing was the miracle that carried me from the depths of despair and repressed memory to healing and teaching others to discover and live my true purpose.
Video Version: https://youtu.be/fh6-qcJ4EGE
Call in and Chat with Kat during Live Show with Video Stream: Call 646-558-8656 ID: 8836953587 press #. To Ask a Question press *9 to raise your hand