Audiobooks produced by an established Station with years of audio experience and for less than industry prices!
- A Trusted Resource in the industry with 20+ years of experience
- High Quality– expertise comes from experience and our staff has worked in the business of recording, production, broadcast, editing and specific ACX file creation for decades and we bring our honed skills to you
- Easy and Convenient – we make it easy to get your book done quickly.
- Capacity to add in any type of audio beyond speech
- Reasonable Prices– top quality doesn’t have to cost a fortune. SCHEDULE a free consultation today.
- We welcome Special Projects
LET our knowledgeable staff guide you to create the audiobook you’ve always dreamed of, without breaking the bank!
Be part of our Radio Community where opportunity to take advantage of our other services are included
Production of your Audiobook
- Producing/recording initial readthrough while making notes on ensuing edits. The formula here is 2 hours per 1 hour of read time.
- A full passive listen to ascertain further edits needed. Formula is 2 hours per one hour of read time.
- A second recording session to record needed edits. No formula, dependent on what is needed.
- A post session or sessions to replace recorded replacements in master file. No formula, dependent on above.
- A final passive listen to ascertain all edits are successful and no further areas of concern need addressing. 1 hour per hour of read time.
- Final assembly of audio files, mastering, converting to desired format. 3-5 hours total.
- We add/load to ACX for you.
INCLUDED with each fully completed Audiobook Production from Dreamvisions 7 Radio & TV Network
Robert Sherwood reading sample from Radical Transformational Leadership
Robert Sherwood excerpt from A Monk Swimming
Robert Sherwood excerpt from The Kite Runner
BOB SHERWOOD is a Producer, engineer, singer, multi instrumentalist and all-around audio obsessive who has been recording, processing, mixing and mastering audio since the cassette four-track recorder was considered high tech. From Boston to New York to Lost Angeles to the wilds of Western Massachusetts, Robert has forged a career that spans three decades both as an artist and producer/engineer in some of the finest studios in the country. As a hit songwriter and leader of the band Fiction in the ‘90s and early 2000’s as well as a voiceover artist he has paid his dues on the artist’s side of the control room window, and from the producer’s side of the glass he has logged thousands of hours rolling tape and hard disk alike. Robert brings a unique perspective to commercial and voiceover work as a professional who is equally comfortable and skilled on both sides of the microphone.
Extensive background in literature, unusually high grasp of grammar, usage, syntax, vocabulary. BA with double major in Political Science and modern music production.
Carrie Rowan reading sample from Tell A New Story: 5 Simple Steps to Release Your Negative Stories and Bring Joy to Your Life
CARRIE ROWAN is an Award-Winning Singer/Songwriter and Best Selling Author, Speaker and Voice Over Artist. Her voice has appeared in numerous radio spots on the Boston airwaves as well as public service announcements. She also starred in a PBS Nova Special and performed on countless stages across New England. She has written and recorded 4 highly acclaimed CDs garnering many accolades including an award from Creative Children’s Magazine for her CD Let it Shine, Children’s music that rocks. She is also a Certified Wellness Coach, Energy Healer and Meditation teacher. Carrie has appeared on CBS, CTV News, NECN Coffeehouse Series, OM Times Radio, Dream7Radio, WATD, WTAG, and more. Her captivating articles have been featured in Spirit of Change Magazine, Physicians Practice, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and the Star Tribune to name a few. She has also been interviewed on numerous radio shows and podcasts throughout the country, and her ethereal voice and music spans radio stations across the globe! Hear her music on Pandora, iTunes radio and Spotify.
Separate Voiceover work available
To get started on your Audiobook and for questions contact:
When my marketing agent suggested I create an audio version of Invisible Courage, I wasn’t sure. Then I realized if I am true to my mission, I must meet people where they are. Considering the busy lives people have, I soon realized this was a good idea. When I heard Invisible Courage in Audio tears of joy ran down my face. This was my story and I was moved to great emotion. Hearing the audiobook was an entirely different experience. My customers agree. The production team was informative and sensitive to my request. I am very pleased with this service and would recommend it to any print author looking to add another reading method to people looking to enjoy a good book.