There will be some links from Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network that will be affiliate links, whether they be advertisements, in written reviews or articles.
However, Deborah Beauvais owner of Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network always reviews all items, tries out all products, reads all books etc. before posting any affiliate links or reviews with links back to another site that are considered under affiliate marketing. Advertisers do not fall under this category, so we are not responsible for advertisers content once you leave Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network.
Affiliate payments is part of what helps the Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network to continually bring you FREE content, FREE eBooks and more.
Yes, for referrals we do receive compensation when someone leaves our store and purchases from an affiliate, however as stated above we test, read, and do not post a review or product link unless we ourselves have used the item.
We are continually adding products, eBooks, software and more that we personally own the selling rights too. Our store is not just a store for selling affiliate products and our services. We have added affiliate products that we have tested and approve of to help our readers find other programs and products that we do not have selling rights to.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us
Copyright Notice 2004-2022 for www.Dreamvisions7Radio.com
All rights reserved.
- This Copyright Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Deborah Beauvais(“Owner”). Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” refer to Deborah Beauvais and “Web Site” refers to www.Dreamvisions7Radio.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where is located.
- You acknowledge that the web page contains information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Deborah Beauvais or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through . If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of Deborah Beauvais.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by Deborah Beauvais or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from Deborah Beauvais, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to Deborah Beauvais the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
- You may not download content on that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of Deborah Beauvais. “Free” content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and “free” content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of Deborah Beauvais or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than Deborah Beauvais.
- We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above.