Wednesday 2am & 2pmET
Heartliving with Dr. Cynthia Bischoff
Experience healing and transformation with Dr. Cynthia L. Bischoff, international speaker, life coach, and energy medicine practitioner of Heart Living. Through coaching tips, healing exercises, inspirational stories, interviews, and exciting research, you will discover life wisdom and gain greater spiritual awareness. Highly intuitive and motivational, Cynthia draws on her vast knowledge and experience in Reiki, Shamanism, Hypnotherapy, Breathwork, Coaching, and Holistic Healing to help you reframe your story and direct your life toward greater balance and meaning!
New! On Wings of Hope: Leading Lily Home, author Cynthia Lynch Bischoff Ph.D.
Have you ever wondered about the universe, your purpose here on earth, or what might await you in the afterlife? Author and life coach Cynthia Lynch Bischoff has often reflected on those questions in her transformational work with her clients. On Wings of Hope: Leading Lily Home explores those questions through a poignant recollection of Bischoff’s experience in assisting a young client through her journey with breast cancer and untimely death. Based on a true story and filled with wisdom and life lessons, this account describes Lily’s inspiring passage from despair to enlightenment as a result of Bischoff’s unconventional therapy and compelling and inspirational view of the afterlife. Her story, a journey from heartache to peace, demonstrates that the world is illusory and that we create our own reality.
Broadcasts Weekly Wednesday 2am & 2pmET
Dr. Cynthia’s Heart Health This Week
You Are a Manifester!
You are a manifester! You create your life every day through your thoughts and views about what is available to you. The way you think and the type of energy you transmit—both are part of what shapes your life. As a creator of your destiny, it is critical to get
clear about what you want, to know what is available to you, and to understand how universal law works. In this show, we will discuss the principles of manifesting, for example–how you co-create your life with the universe; how your thoughts contribute to the results you are getting; and how your emotions can be used as vibrational indicators to help you manifest. You will learn that manifestation is not magic. Instead, you will be shown how it is a process of working with natural principles to translate energy from one level to another. So once you accept your vibrational nature and connectedness to everything, you can begin to use your thoughts and emotions to more consciously contribute to what you are creating. This helps you direct the outcome of your life experiences!
Find Dr. Cynthia here: www.Heartliving.com
The Heartliving Hour with Dr. Cynthia Bischoff
Click Heart image for more details
“Awakening the Power of Your Intuition!”
We will meet LIVE for FOUR of the five weeks in July as follows:
· Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. on July 1, 8, 15, and 29 (omit July 22).
· Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. on July 2, 9, 16, and 30 (omit July 23).
We are beginning our third month of the Heartliving Hour on Zoom, and we have had attendees now from eight states with wonderful comments!
It’s been fabulous to hone in a topic for the month and share the very best of information on it.
To awaken your intuition, Cynthia will focus on the following concepts and exercises:
- Basic principles of intuition—how it works (five types) and how to access intuition via best method for you;
- Synchronicities and intuitive signals and how to use their power in your life (wonderful insights from Dr. Carl Jung’s work);
- Omens and signs our ancestors used in nature to intuit as well as universal symbols;
- Exercises to test your ability to predict outcome and understand your strengths;
- How to create and use a diagnostic room in your mind;
- Ways to remain in flow in order to manifest more easily and fully;
- How to use “dream incubation” to allow a solution to emerge through a dream.
· Each class will end with a guided 10-minute hypnotherapy to increase your intuition!
BIO: Dr. Cynthia Bischoff is a trainer, life coach, and bodywork practitioner. In 1998, she developed the first Heartliving program, Leading from the Heart, and has worked with thousands of individuals to improve their lives.
From 1986-1998, Cynthia taught at Old Dominion University and directed the Center for Professional Training. She has consulted extensively for businesses nationwide, including Amoco Oil Co., Dollar Tree Stores, Ingersoll Rand, Saturn, Sentara Health System, Virginia Department of Transportation, to name a few. Rated as one of the top ten best instructors in the nation by National Technological University, Cynthia has authored three books on writing and a video series. She has also starred in several national telecourses on business communications.
In 1998, after a life-changing mission trip to Bosnia, Cynthia began to focus her attention on how to assist individuals in finding deeper meaning and purpose in their everyday lives. She began studying both abroad and in the U.S. and became certified in numerous modalities to include Reiki, Hypnotherapy, Acupressure, Bio-energy, Shamanic Studies, Medical Intuition, and Breathwork. After extensive training in the U.S., Japan, and South America, she re-emerged with a unique curriculum, grounded in both business and intuitive principles. Cynthia currently teaches both in the U.S. and in Japan. http://heartliving.com/
- Ph.D. in Metaphysics, American Institute of Holistic Theology
- M.A. English, Ball State University
- B.A. English, St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Reiki Master Teacher Certification–Usui Reiki Ryoho–Japan
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certificate of Completion in Acupressure
- Advanced Certification in Bio-Energy
- Advanced Certifications in Shamanic Studies– U.S., Peru, Ireland
- Certificate of Completion in Medical Intuition
- Advanced Certification in Breathwork