07-14-21 Processing Grief & Rage – The Transformative Power of Difficult Emotion
How many times have you heard phrases like, “Don’t hide your emotions, let them out!” or “Give yourself time to process those emotions so you can feel better!” and thought, “Sure, but what does that even mean? How am I supposed to process emotion or move it through my body?” You are not alone! Feeling, healing, and processing emotion is difficult – especially because our culture does not embrace owning a full range of emotion.
- How emotions impact our physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Why women have a more difficult time feeling, processing, and healing through rage.
- Processing emotion on an intellectual level, and turning your trauma into a chapter, instead of the whole story.
- The energetic charge of unprocessed emotions and how to clear it.
- “Dancing it out” and other ideas for physically releasing emotion.
- A 90 second practice for feeling your emotions fully and completely.
No matter what you have been through, your emotions are sacred. Especially your big, uncomfortable emotions such as grief, rage, and anger. If you are ready to feel your emotions fully, completely, and powerfully, so you can create the kind of transformation, joy, and ability to fully engage with life that you are looking for, then this is the show for you!
Lora Cheadle is an infidelity survivor who uses the concepts in burlesque to help women reclaim their identity and self-worth after betrayal so they can move forward with confidence, embrace their sexy, and create a life they love!
Untangle yourself from the past, release judgment, and uncover the power, beauty, and joy that’s been inside you all along. All with a wink and a smile!
Download your Sparkle After Betrayal Recovery Guide at www.NakedSelfWorth.com and start reclaiming yourself and your life today!
Learn more at www.loracheadle.com and follow me across all social!