Wednesday 7am & 7pmET
FLAUNT! Build Your Dreams, Live Your Sparkle! with Lora Cheadle
Find the uninhibited joy that comes from expressing yourself fully, and falling in love with who you are right now. Quit seeking to please and avoiding the judgment of others, and start enjoying the life you have worked so hard to create!
FLAUNT! and the #FreeToFlaunt movement is about defying stereotypes and being free to be who you are without guilt, shame, or self-judgment. It’s being so solid in yourself and your worth as you are right now – not when you lose 20 pounds, find a relationship, or make partner – that you are finally free. Free to love your body, honor your needs, shed your inhibitions, speak your mind, go for what you want, and still have the time to turn within, connect with spirit, and unabashedly radiate beauty and joy every day.
- Fit to FLAUNT! – Embrace wellness, feel fantastic, and fall in love with your body now.
- Find Your Sparkle! – Discover the beauty of your authentic self, the power of your mind, and reveal your heart’s desires.
- Flirt with Spirit – Develop unshakable intuition, build up your energy, and master mindfulness every day.
Are you ready to FLAUNT? – Download Lora’s BUNDLE OF JOY gift pack at www.loracheadle.com. It includes:
- A softly sexy dance tutorial to get you out of your head and into your body,
- The downloadable mp3 “Creating One Positive Habit” to put you back in control, and
- The “Intuition Development Checklist” so you can connect with source, every day!
Join Lora’s exclusive “Flaunt Flock” Facebook group, a loving and powerful community designed to support you in your journey to becoming your best self. Weekly Angel Card Readings, fitness & dance, and educational content.
Lora Cheadle, Life Choreographer® and number one bestselling author of the number one bestselling book, FLAUNT! Drop Your Cover and Reveal Your Smart, Sexy & Spiritual Self, spent ten years practicing corporate law where she focused on defense litigation. After leaving the practice of law she began her own business helping women build their dreams and live their sparkle through a combination of hypnotherapy, intuitive readings, personal fitness training, and dance.
Let her show you how to find uninhibited joy by reconnecting with the smart, sexy and spiritual woman you are inside. Using the Five Steps of FLAUNT! – Find your Fetish, Laugh out Loud, Accept Unconditionally, Navigate the Negative and Trust your Truth, you can FLOURISH every day.
Purchase Lora’s book, FLAUNT! Drop Your Cover and Reveal Your Smart, Sexy & Spiritual Self on Amazon, IndieBound or wherever books are sold.
Build Rock-Solid Self-Worth While Finding Freedom and Fun
Attractive woman, savvy career professional, devoted wife and mother, caring daughter — the list of roles women play is endless. We may have chosen and cherish these roles, but nevertheless, they may occasionally chafe. What lies behind these roles? FLAUNT! dives deep into how and why you got where you are and uses laughter, play, and storytelling to help you express your truest self with self-love, sass, and joy.
Broadcasts Weekly Wednesday 7am & 7pmET
Lora’s Theme~ Five Steps of Flaunt
Books, Books, Book! Summer Reading Suggestions & The 2021 Colorado Book Awards
Are you ready to snuggle in with a good book? Whether it’s a steamy beach read, a heart-pounding thriller, or getting lost in poetry, Abby Kerstetter, Programs Coordinator for the Colorado Center for the Book has got you covered!
All month long, in honor of the 2021 Colorado Book Awards, Book Bar Denver will be hosting virtual books readings and events to celebrate the winners in each category. You can attend live or on demand by registering at https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/colorado-book-awards/
Book categories and celebration dates are below. Be sure to come check back weekly as winners will be announced:
Juvenile and Young Adult Literature-
- Born Curious: 20 Girls Who Grew Up to Be Awesome Scientistswritten by Martha Freeman and illustrated by Katy Wu.
- When You Know What I Knowby Sonja K. Solter.
- Midnight at the Barclay Hotel written by Fleur Bradley and illustrated by Xavier Bonet.
Young Adult Nominations:
- 10 Things I Hate about Pinkyby Sandhya Menon
- Turtle under Ice by Juleah del Rosario
- Offline by Donna Cooner
Be sure to check out Lora and Abby’s top book selections and email Lora your top choices to be included on her Best Of book list! Lora@loracheadle.com
- Young Adult: Revolution, Jennifer Donnelly
- Historical Fiction: This Tender Land, William Kent Kruger. Anything by Ken Follett, especially the Knightsbridge series.
- History: Heartbeat of Wounded Knee, David Treuer
- Anthology: Family Resemblance: An Anthology and Exploration of 8 Hybrid Literary Genres, Edited by Marcela Sulak and Jacqueline Kolosov
- Poetry: “When the Light of the World Was Subdued, Our Songs Came Through: A Norton Anthology of Native Nations Poetry”. United States Poet Laureate Joy Harjo. Dante’s Iliad and Odyssey
- Childrens: The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish, by Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean and Wolves in the Walls.
- Science Fiction/Fantasy: The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue V. E. Schwab,
- Graphic Novels: The Monstrous book series by MarcyKate Connolly
- Biography: His Truth Is Marching on: John Lewis and the Power of Hope, by Jon Meacham and Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants, by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- Mystery/Thriller: Winter Counts, by David Heska Wanbli Weiden and Carry: A Memoir of Survival on Stolen Land, by Toni Jensen
Learn more about the Colorado Center for the Book and their programs for readers, book enthusiasts, and authors at coloradohumanities.org
In celebration of Lora’s Yogalesque ® trademark, ALL of her dance fitness classes are FREE, all month long! Burlesque & Bubbly – dance class and women’s circle, Fridays at 3 PST/6 EST and Yogalesque – Yoga inspired sacred movement, Sundays at 8 PST/11EST. Get the Zoom link at www.FLAUNTStudios.com
JOIN LORA every Friday from 4-5PM MST for Burlesque & Bubbly, a virtual dance class for women of all ages, sizes, and abilities! When was the last time you let your hair down, gently challenged your mind and body in new and different ways, and allowed yourself to embrace your beautiful body as it is right now, while thoroughly enjoying the moment?
First class is FREE, and subsequent classes are only $10. Learn more and get on the list at www.BurlesqueAndBubbly.com or sign up now, at https://loracheadle.com/product/burlesque-bubbly/ with discount code “DV7”
Stop Hiding and Start Flaunting You!
Follow me across all social and be sure to Join In The Conversation with me every Monday morning, at 10:30 Mountain in the FLAUNT flock Facebook group. I’d love to get social, interact, and answer your most pressing questions.
Feeling worn down and dull? Hoping for a little more sparkle, joy and enthusiasm in your day? Then sashay on over to www.NakedSelfWorth.com and download The Top 20 Things That Block Your Sparkle And What to Do About Them today!
Still want more? Of course you do! Purchase Lora’s book, FLAUNT! Drop Your Cover and Reveal Your Smart, Sexy & Spiritual Self wherever books are sold.
Learn more at www.loracheadle.com and follow me here:
Body-Mind-Spirit Beauty-Brains-Beliefs Smart-Sexy-Spiritual
Lora just landed a book contract for her new BOOK!!
Lora Cheadle spent ten years practicing corporate law in California and Colorado, where she focused on defense litigation and co-authored a book entitled, “The Rights and Responsibilities of Teenage Parents.” After leaving the practice of law she began her own business helping women build their dreams and live their sparkle through a combination of hypnotherapy, Angel Therapy™, personal fitness training and dance.
BIO: Lora Cheadle, Life Choreographer® and author of the number one bestselling book, FLAUNT! Drop Your Cover and Reveal Your Smart, Sexy & Spiritual Self, empowers high achieving women to release their need to please, strip off the mask of self-judgment and reconnect with all facets of who they are, so they can integrate themselves back into the life they’ve worked so hard to create. Beauty, brains and powerful beliefs? You Bet! She blogs for Elephant Journal, Thrive Global, Medium, and she co-authored the book The Rights and Responsibilities of Teenage Parents while she was in law school. A veteran performer, teacher and presenter, Lora has lit up stages all over the US, including Harrah’s in Las Vegas and the House of Blues in New Orleans.
With a unique background that includes being a corporate lawyer in California and Colorado for ten years, a hypnotherapist, a personal trainer and fitness instructor, and training by Doreen Virtue as an Angel Intuitive, Lora is uniquely poised to offer women that perfect blend of intellect and intuition. She meets people where they are, hones in on the root-cause of self-judgment and shame, and finds solutions that allow women to re-choreograph lives with naked authenticity.
Lora’s personal journey led her away from the practice of law, and to towards the glittery world of burlesque, where she was able to fully integrate all aspects of her personality in her burlesque identity, Chakra Tease, which encompasses her love of yoga, the chakras, her fun and flirty personality, as well as playing homage to the Socratic method, which is utilized in law schools. Lora distilled this process into the Five Steps of FLAUNT! which allows women to connect to their true power and uncover the sparkle and joy that resides within, all with a wink and a smile!
Learn more at www.loracheadle.com and follow me here:
Facebook Lora: https://www.facebook.com/lora.cheadle
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/flauntflock/
Lora Cheadle, Life Choreographer FB: https://www.facebook.com/LifeChoreographer/