08-02-22 5 Ways to Speak up for Yourself and Not Worry about What Other People Think
In today’s show, I give five tips on how to live life on your own terms and also discuss how that relates to bingeing. Those tips include:
1. Learning to say what you think
2. Focusing on what you like about yourself
3. Discovering the truth about people pleasing
4. Giving up the idea of perfection
5. Setting boundaries without apology
And much, much more!
I also answer questions from viewers about how to self-soothe, how to stop bingeing at night, and how to break the diet-binge cycle.
Find Dr. Nina at https://drninainc.com/