09-30-20 How to Figure Out Who You Are and What You Want (and have fun in the process!)
September’s Theme is Education & Learning
Traditionally September has signaled going back to school and the start of fall. Although this year is different due to COVID 19, many of us – whether we have kids in school or not – still think of September as a time for learning. Since most of are spending more time at home due to the Coronavirus pandemic, why not us that time for some learning and education? What interests you? What do you wish you knew more about? Since FLAUNT! stands for Find your Fetish, Laugh out Loud, Accept Unconditionally, Navigate the Negative and Trust in Your Truth, what if you began by learning something fun, then learned something that makes you laugh? What might you learn that you would have never had the chance to learn if the pandemic not happened? What an incredible git! Let’s open that gift now! Bonus points for reaching out and sharing with me what you’d most love to learn.
I have an amazing FREE offer for D7R Listeners! I am giving away my month long Yogalesque class FREE! Here is a blog I wrote about the power of creativity, which is WHY we do Yogalesque, to tap into our creative side and to create the lives of our DREAMS!
When was the last time you felt really excited and happy about something?
Let me Show you How! Come Play with me FOR FREE!
Are you tired of being stuck at your desk (or kitchen table) hunched over your computer, squinting at Zoom?
- Would you like to express yourself comfortably, without worrying that your words will be misinterpreted, and you will be judged incorrectly or shunned?
- Do you want to confidently stand up to bullies and confront abuses of power without slipping into angry tears, reactive behavior, or making yourself nauseous?
- Do you sometimes want to let go, and just be who you are, without worrying what people will think, what you look like, or what won’t get done if you’re not the one doing it?
Yogalesque is the answer! When you combine the humor and creativity of burlesque with the breath, energy, and presence of yoga, you can.
If you can create a piece of performance art, you can create the kind of life that you desire. It truly is that simple. Let me show you how!
As a successful woman, you are adept at doing whatever it is that needs doing – and more.
You take care of everyone else, but what about you?
What about your dreams, and all the things you wanted to do before exhaustion, overwhelm and disillusionment set it?
Is doing your part to make the world a better place important to you?
What good is it to slay life, if you don’t eek the joy out of every moment and feel the kind of fulfilment and satisfaction that you dreamed you would?
- By the end of our time together you will feel comfortable in your own skin, no matter how old you are or how much you weight,
- Recapture the feelings of freedom and liberation in who you are at your most authentic core, before life (and the patriarchy) shut you down.
- Know how to stand comfortably and express your truth without the fear of judgment or repercussion.
- Take a break from life, give yourself the opportunity for some much-needed fun, and remember what it feels like to have some fun!
So you will never have to:
Cover, hide, or worry that who you are is not enough.
2020 has been a doozy for all of us. I miss my routine, I miss teaching live fitness classes, I miss the creativity and joy of performing, and I miss connecting and playing with others.
That’s why I’m offering you my 5-week virtual Yogalesque class free. Grab a friend or meet some new ones and join me every Wednesday night in October from 7-9 PM Mountain, and on Sunday, November 1st from 10-Noon Mountain for our virtual performance.
You will be able to laugh and have some fun, get creative, experience communication, and take the first steps towards remembering who you are and what you want (and deserve) out of life. Even if you have never danced before, and you don’t think you have a creative bone in your body!
No obligation, just fun!
Feeling worn down and dull? Hoping for a little more sparkle, joy and enthusiasm in your day? Then sashay on over to www.NakedSelfWorth.com and download The Top 20 Things That Block Your Sparkle And What to Do About Them today!
Still want more? Of course, you do! Purchase Lora’s book, FLAUNT! Drop Your Cover and Reveal Your Smart, Sexy & Spiritual Self wherever books are sold.
Learn more about Lora here: www.loracheadle.com