10-06-21 All 3 Books! What a Miracle…
Description: Do you believe in miracles? Kat Kanavos interviews 3 Miracle authors who were in all 3 or the Sacred Stories Series Books-including the latest release-TONIGHT-Mayhem to Miracles: Transformational Stories of Hope..
Yes! Miracles are Real! And the book Mayhem to Miracles: Sacred Stories of Transformational Hope proves it. Grab your box of tissues and join us as we cry, cringe, and laugh our way through the real-life stories of everyday miracles. Hope is the shining beacon that can change the course of illness, the future, love, and our lives. Miracles go hand-in-hand with hope. Experience modern-day miracles as thirty inspiring individuals move through the mayhem of physical challenges, abusive relationships, addictions, lost and found love, and more, into their Miracle.
Ariel- Sacred Stories publisher/co-author- felt the calling to found Sacred Stories Publishing and Media after a series of events changed the course of her life. Since then, she has been on a heart-based mission to help others tell and share their own stories of transformation to a global audience. As an ordained interfaith, interspiritual minister, Ariel believes every story is a sacred story. https://sacredstoriespublishing.com/
- Contribution: The Spirituality of Hope, Part 2 Health and Wellbeing-Wounds, Part 4 Life Journey and Identity-The Hope to Go On, and AFTERWORD- May Miracles Abound.
- Synopsis- Part 4 Life Journey and Identity- The Hope to Go On- Ariel knew life was hard. Unfortunately, even with the best of intentions, it was becoming evident that her emotional health was going to get worse before it got better. Ariel called herself a functioning depressive.
- Quote: “It was confirmed. I was special, chosen and had great work to do.”
Teresa Velardi- is a published author, speaker, publisher WEBE Books, potter, and DreamVision7 Radio Show Host of Conversations That Make A Difference. She’s Committed to making a difference in the lives of others, she uses her gifts to help people get their stories told in books. teresavelardi.com www.webebookspublishing.com
- Contribution- Part 2- Health and Well-Being- I’ll Stand by You- Story Title: A Little Glimpse of Heaven
- Psynopsis: The mayhem of her mother’s death becomes the miracle of a glimpse of life-after-life.
- Quote: I had heard of people… seeing their deceased relatives before making the journey to heaven, but I caught a glimpse of it in my mother’s dying eyes. A miracle!
Deborah Beauvais- is an intuitive, energy practitioner, author and founder of global Dreamvisions 7 Radio Network and Kids 4 Love Project all fostering love, unity, and elevated consciousness. https://dreamvisions7radio.com/
Contribution- Part 3: Love, Divorce, Abuse and Relationships- Story Title: A Mother’s Mission to Save Her Child
Psynopsis: In her dysfunctional relationship, Deborah Beauvais keeps a low profile and makes up stories to explain the bruises. Deborah’ mom had had her own tumultuous childhood, experiencing things no child should endure. This affected her marriage as well. Then while Deborah is pregnant with her first child her husband hits her. Deborah vows that neither he nor anyone else will harm her child. The circle of abuse is broken. From that day on, Deborah’s mission is to keep her child safe.
Quote: I would imagine what the future would look like for my child.
Video Version: https://youtu.be/w–KtvtrVG4
Call in and Chat with Kat during Live Show with Video Stream: Call 646-558-8656
ID: 8836953587 press #. To Ask a Question press *9 to raise your hand
Have a Question for the Show? Go to
Facebook– Dreams that Can Save Your Life
Facebook Professional–Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos