05-09-18 Relationships are the most Soul-evolving, and Growth-enhancing Tools we have in this Life
Dr. Lynyetta Willis is a multi-award-winning author, sought-after speaker, guest expert, and professional workshop facilitator. She is the creator and founder of the Elemental LivingTM Model for Parenting & Personal Leadership, a research-informed program that combines spiritual principles, self-awareness, mindfulness, and imagery to guide caregivers to integrate self-care and the conscious balancing of connecting with, correcting, and empowering their children.
Dr. Willis’ first book, My Forgotten Self: A Story about a Girl, an Encounter, and Universal Message has received raving accolades from leaders in the spirituality, parenting, and publishing arenas; and she has had the honor of delivering its inspirational message to schools and organizations who have applauded its power.
Through her Elemental LivingTM coaching practice, Dr. Willis serves intuitive parents who seek to close the gap between who they are and who they want to be. As a psychologist, she developed specialties in trauma work, couples and family issues, mindful living, and a spiritually-centered approach to therapy.
Dr. Willis is available for keynote engagements, workshop facilitation, and interviews.
For more information and to bring her to your organization or community, please contact hello[at]drLwillis.com
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree Psychology, Mercer University
- Master’s Degree in Community Counseling, University of Georgia
- Doctoral Degree in Counseling Psychology, Georgia State University
- Additional Training in Couples & Family work from the University of Houston and Emory University
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Atlanta Mindfulness Institute
- Training in Spiritual Education & Metaphysics, Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute
- Additional trainings in: Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR), Internal Family Systems (IFS), and Hypnotherapy
- Worked with ArtReach, an organization that utilizes creative arts in a group format to help soldiers and veterans heal from trauma
BONUS! Join Lora for a FREE 30 minute discovery call, and learn HOW you can make ACTUAL changes in your life. What will NEXT spring have in store for you?
Will you be the same as always, wanting more, wishing and waiting, or will next spring FINALLY be different because you were brave enough to BELIEVE and to take some REAL action? firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-994-4945