In Inner Productivity, consultant and workshop leader Chris Edgar uses insights from mindfulness practice and psychology to help readers develop efficiency and enjoyment in their work.
From meditations and visualizations to help readers focus their attention, to forms of conscious breathing to help them reconnect with their passion for what they do, Inner Productivity offers a unique “inside out” approach to helping us get more done with less effort.
The techniques offered in Inner Productivity help readers:
* Enter a “flow” state of effortless attention and efficiency
* Quiet stray thoughts and feelings that tend to disrupt their focus
* Stay connected with their passion and motivation in their work
* Transcend fears and limiting beliefs that hold them back from performing at their best
* Stimulate their creativity when they’re feeling uninspired or mentally blank
Purchase on Amazon: Inner Productivity: A Mindful Path to Efficiency and Enjoyment in Your Work