- How industrialist Savva Mamontov could have prevented disruption from destroying his life.
- Why Albert Schweitzer only grew happy and famous after turning his life upside down.
- The disruptive strategy that enabled Joseph Paxton, a simple gardener, to become wealthy.
- How it is possible that the all-powerful Knights Templar were wiped out overnight.
- The method conceived by Abbot Suger in the twelfth century for running projects smoothly.
- Which variation of positive thinking Emile Coue invented for overcoming disruptions.
This book presents real-life lessons that can massively increase your ability to succeed in the face of disruptions.