03-01-22 Online Dating Is It The Best Way To Date?
With dating stats preaching that over 51% of people who use online dating are already in relationships, is online dating really the best way to date?
Lily dives into how you can use online dating to your advantage and how to avoid the common mistakes that most people make when it comes to meeting someone for a long term relationship.
During this episode you will learn:
- Why ghosting and short term flings happen
- What’s important to consider before even putting yourself out there to date.
- What red flags are crucial to notice for your safety!
- How to know if you are dating someone who is serious about you
- What will give you 95% accuracy about if a relationship is right for you or not.
Lily Walford is an international relationship and dating coach who has supported so many professionals to heal from toxic relationships and to claim the love life they truly deserve through using behavioral psychology.
Everyone deserves love but not everyone knows how to get it, so tune in if you are ready for undeniable love that lasts.
Feeling ready to meet the right one? Check out this free training: www.LoveWithIntelligence.com/meet-the-one-training
At the end of every episode Lily takes her time to answer your personal questions about love, dating and relationship. If you have a question you’d love to have answered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer it in our next episode. https://www.lovewithintelligence.com/academy