Hope is the magic elixir that can transform life’s troubles into a sense of grace and meaning. Experience modern-day miracles as 30 inspiring individuals share their high-fives and down-lows of moving through physical challenges, abusive relationships, addictions, lost and found love, and more.
Read the personal testimonies of everyday people and prominent figures, including:
- Co-author Kathleen O’Keefe Kanavos’ finding her forever love
- Co-author Rev. Ariel Patricia’s message of hope from an animal totem
- New York Times bestselling author James Redfield’s synchronicities of writing The Celestine Prophecy
- Spiritual mentor Sister Dr. Jenna’s transformation from disco queen to Divine angel
- New York Times bestselling author Dr. Bernie Siegel’s spiritual flat tires in life
- Media guru Deborah Beauvais’ fight to save her child … and herself
- Author Tamara Knox’s path to physical and spiritual wellness
- Media partner Peggy Willms’ decision on her pregnancy
And more inspiring true stories of courage, triumph, and peace. If you liked Chaos to Clarity and Crappy to Happy, the first two books in the series, you will love this standalone third book. Each true story is a shining beacon for embracing life and moving through the Mayhem and into the Miracles.